Reform is looking for talented, motivated individuals to join our team as interns. An enthusiasm for British politics and policy and sympathy with our principles are essential, as are good research, writing and communication skills. We are now recruiting for internships from September onwards.
Our internship programme offers individuals the opportunity to get involved in all areas of Reform’swork and experience what think tank life is like. Placements are full- or part-time, for a period of 8 weeks and are unpaid (although we offer a contribution towards expenses). Over the course of the placement, interns can expect to do the following:
· Contribute to Reform’s events activity by helping to organise roundtable seminars and other events
· Contribute to a Reform report through ideas, research, writing and analysis
· Support fundraising activity by putting together contacts lists
· Have contact with Reform donors by doing a mail out or making telephone calls
· Support Reform’s regular contributions to the policy debate by researching ad hoc policy issues
· Help Reform keep up to date with policy debates by attending external events and circulating notes
· Support Reform’s events programme by attending at least one Reform event and taking minutes
· Assist with Reform’s networking activities by making telephone calls following Reforminvitations
· Participate in weekly team meetings, including taking minutes
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter setting out why you would like to do an internship with us and your availability to Clare Fraser at firstname.lastname@example.org.