Driving the UK’s leadership in vaccine research and innovation
This Reformer Thoughts discusses how the UK can drive innovation and research into vaccines, even beyond the Covid-19 pandemic.
This publication brings together experts from Government, the scientific research community, and the life sciences sector to discuss the future of vaccination and how the UK can retain its leading position in vaccine research. This publication has kindly been supported by Sanofi.
Thank you to all of our contributors which include:
- Claudia Martinez, Health Policy Fellow, Reform
- Dr Doug Brown, Chief Executive, British Society for Immunology
- Professor Lotte Steuten, Vice-President and Head of Consulting, Office for Health Economics
- Professor Sharon Peacock, Chair, Genomics UK Consortium and Professor of Public Health and Microbiology, University of Cambridge & Dr Alessandro Carabelli, post-Doctoral Research Associate, Genomics UK Consortium
- Hugo Fry, Managing Director, Sanofi UK
- The Rt Hon Baroness Nicola Blackwood of North Oxford
- Sebastian Rees, Research and Events Assistant, Reform