Reformer Thoughts: 'The biggest health challenges of the 2020s'
This Reformer Thoughts brings together experts from the scientific research community and health and social care sector to offer their perspectives on the biggest health challenges of the 2020s and how we can put ourselves in the best position to face them.
This publication has kindly been supported by MSD.
Thank you to all our contributors which include:
- Sebastian Rees, Researcher, Reform
- Professor David Heymann, Professor of Infectious Disease Epidemiology, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine and Distinguished Fellow, Chatham House Centre for Universal Health
- Dr Cham Herath, Executive Medical Director UK and Eire, MSD
- Deborah Arnott, Chief Executive, Action on Smoking and Health and Honorary Associate Professor, University of Nottingham
- Caroline Cerny, Alliance Lead, Obesity Health Alliance
- Professor John Dillon, Professor of Hepatology and Gastroenterology, University of Dundee & Ann Eriksen, Executive Lead and Commissioner - Sexual Health & BBV, NHS Tayside Directorate of Public Health
- Rob Webster, Chief Executive, West Yorkshire and Harrogate Partnership and Chief Executive, South West Yorkshire Partnership NHS Foundation Trust