Reformer Thoughts - Driving innovation and long-term growth in the UK’s life sciences sector
This Reformer Thoughts discusses the steps the UK must take to remain a leader in life sciences and deliver on the Government’s vision for a thriving research and innovation-led healthcare economy.
This paper brings together experts from Government, the research community and the life sciences industry. The Reformer Thoughts was kindly supported by MSD.
Thank you to all of our contributors which include:
- Claudia Martinez, Research Manager, Reform
- Brad Groves, Associate Director, Managed Access, National Institute for Care Excellence
- Professor Joanne Hackett, Chief Commercial Oﬃcer, Genomics England
- Professor Fiona Watts, Executive Chair, Medical Research Council
- Lord James O’Shaughnessy, Conservative peer, former Parliamentary Under Secretary of State, Department of Health & Social Care
- David Peacock, Managing Director, UK & Ireland, MSD
- Dr Rhoswyn Walker, Chief Science Strategy Officer, Health Data Research UK